Wednesday, July 30, 2014

IndieGogo: Frank Herbert's Lost Archives, vol.1

I'm starting my IndieGogoproject to publish 1,000 copies of "Frank Herbert's Lost Archives, vol. 1."

I have completed the "research" phase of this compilation,and discovered 135 new articles written "by Frank Herbert." There were over 200 photographs taken "by Frank Herbert," with about half uncredited articles (but probably written by him). About half are photos for articles by other writers, or are "stand-alone" photos.

I have finished organizing and categorizing them all, and am in the process of "keying-in" these articles, as Frank Herbert's personal scribe. I'm over halfway done with that phase, and starting on the layout. I expect this book to be in stockings by Christmas.

More details to follow.

On a related note, there is an effort to name a Tacoma park after Frank Herbert. Now I know where to go for my next documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment